Know About the IRE GROUP
IRE- Group of Institution
The Institute of Rural Education-IRE, Wangjing was founded in the year 1984 by Shri Narengbam Ibotombi Singh and Narengbam (o) Kh. Chaobi Devi with a view to promote an all round development of the rural masses through education in general and the poor and needy in particular. The institute was later registered under the Registration of Societies Act XXI of 1860 vide no. 15 of 1987-88 dated the 30th May 1987. The institute deals in various education related programmes including trainings, workshops, seminars at national level and completed 39 years of its magnificent existence since 1984.
The institute of Rural Education is now generally known as IRE- Group of Institutions with the smooth running of the following courses-
Full Fledged Residential School
The Institute of Rural Education (IRE) has added its sub-title under as IRE-Demonstrative Multipurpose school. The Demonstrative Multipurpose expects the school going children and teachers to get more involvement in activity-oriented teaching-learning processes. It is recognized under the Board of Secondary Education – BSEM, Manipur.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES
Building Dream into Reality
- To prepare academically, physically, mentally, morally and spiritually fit to overcome the complex struggles of life.
- To have a convergence of dynamic, patriotic and innovative outlook through moral, character, personality, team spirit ect.
- To inculcate, equip and multiply the spirit of better responsibility as a change agent for excelling qualitative improvement in all round development.
- To organize and contribute the best available recourses in social development activities.
- To introduce to the best exposure like trainings, seminars, workshops, empowerment and realize their contribution to the nation.
- To believe in themselves in shaping their future.
- To strengthen and empower their innate skills to the intellect well being
- To empower them in making complete decision of their life.
To contribute to self, family and nation through education